current obsessions.


 ok, so i ordered this cute little phone case 2 weeks ago and it came in mail just a few days ago. i guess just by looking at it you can tell why i'm obsessed with this. it's not the most comfortable thing and my phone is definitely a lot heavier but it's really worth itt.



 my friend, and the only viewer of this blog, told me to watch this series. first few episodes weren't that intriguing but i kept watching and it's soooo good. so this tv show is about a man who travels back in time to 1960 and he has to change the past - save JFK. i mean the plot sounds like this show's going to be all over the place but believe me - it is beautifully filmed, actors are great, loved the 70's vibe and generally the idea of time travel was well presented.

when i went to vilnius i only brought 2 t-shirts with me and i slept in one of them so basically i only had this bad boi for going out. and let me tell you, i loved every minute wearing it. firstly, look at the design - pretty kool and more original than the actual unknown pleasures one. secondly, got it at a thirft store for less than a euro. beat that;)






next obsession - photo editing apps. i've been watching a few very creative youtubers and i got really inspired to create my own content here and just have fun with it. i'll never be a professional nor am i trying to become one butt apps like these help me do a few fun things to my photos. so these aren't exactly the ones that i enjoy the most, i'll most likely (after trying them out more thoroughly) write a post about them. but for now:
love the app 'r4ve', it gives me that beautiful background that you can see right now, 'VSCO' is my old fave for adding bomb filters, 'rookie cam' has a lot of nice filters too but most of them you need to purchase. 'camcorder' films videos in 80's and 90's style and 'boomerang' is great for interesting gifs. i guess the last two weren't really photo editing apps but nonetheless amazing.

ok, so this is literally now my obsession because i spend most of my day on it, and it is planning. yesterday me and my friend purchased tickets to paris for a week from august 13 to 20th. i've never traveled without my parents so it was a scary decision for me and also for my friend. we've been planning every single detail - from getting from/to the airport, using metro stations, closest supermarkets and obviously places to visit. i feel like with this planning we're going to save a lot of money because heavy browsing already lead to us purchasing a very cheap flight+hotel deal in the center of paris. this is why i think i'll write a post for those planning the trip too but that will most likely happen after the trip.


also, i feel like my summer's been all about forgetting that i made tea. for some bizarre reason i cannot remember to check on it and i end up drinking it after it's been sitting there for 2 hours.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą