night time routine products.

for night time i usually use just a few products just so my face can breath and deal with itself on itself if ya know what i mean. so this is basically what i use every evening to clean my face and moisturize it.
1. eucerin wash lotion - 5.79 euros. 
me and my mom have been using this for many many years and i don't think anything will replace this product. i use it to wash most of my make-up off and since this brand is all about healthy skin it's been really improving my skin and i feel like this might be the reason why i haven't had any pimples or blemishes in a while.
2. rival de loop make-up remover - 2.17 euros.
bought this right after i got a waterproof mascara since this remover is great for that. but not only was it amazing for removing waterproof make-up, it was also always for sale for less then 1.5 euros and it's the best for any eye make-up removing. this is probably my fifth bottle already and i get through this in about a month.
3. rival de loop cleaning lotion.
after everything i usually used my make-up forever lotion but i've finished it about a month ago and got this and it's been a great replacement. the only problem i have with this is that you really need to use a lot to clean your whole face.
4. eucerin face cream - 11 euros.
in the past i've used eucerin's cream but in red, but the formula wasn't as good as this one's - you only need a small amount for you whole face and it's super moisturizing and i've been seeing improvement of my face after a few uses.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą